468x60

MY KADAL-KAJAL



Kajal and Surya's Maattrraan on October 12 th !!!!!!


There were initial reports that Maattraan would hit the screens in September itself. However with Mugamoodi releasing in the fag end of August and Thandavam slated for September, the makers of Maattrraan have chosen to play it safe. The film is now confirmed for release on 12 October.

The movie featuring Suriya in the role of conjoined twins, and Kajal Agarwal has music by Harris Jayaraj and is directed by Ko-fame K V Anand and is expected to be an action-thriller.  Says Anand, 'I read about conjoined twins and their way of life while on a flight.

 After discussing it with my assistants, I came up with a screenplay with a beautiful twist. I casually mentioned the story to Suriya and forgot all about it. A year ago, he called me and asked me to work on the script. That's how Maattrraan began'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment